Create a clear and usable content marketing plan to help you get results from your marketing efforts. Based around Rachel Klaver's framework in 'Be a Spider, Build a Web: Sticky Content For Small Businesses, ' this planner will help you create a clear plan across twelve months to help set goals, change habits, add structure and give you a springboard to implement a content marketing strategy that best suits your business.
**This is for a physical planner book, and a video explainer video to help you fill it out**
In the planner, you'll be able to:
- Check your business is moving in a direction that inspires and excites you.
- Set clear goals to reach.
- Identify the habits you'll need to take action on the goals.
- Measure your sales goals for the year.
- Identify the marketing activity you need to do weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Create a quarterly development plan.
- Create a weekly activity plan.
- Identify your "iceberg" offers.
- Define your ideal customer.
- Create your "sticky web" of content.
- Identify your core content structure.
- Record your favorite hooks and call to actions.
- Track your marketing activity.
- Create a monthly plan.
- Prepare for the following twelve months.
Stay on track, stay motivated, and track both your activity and progress with this useful, practical planner specifically designed for small business owners managing their marketing
A4 sized pages